A Fast and Easy Workout You Can Do at Home in as Little as 16 Minutes!
8 min AMRAP (As Many Tounds As Possible)
- 12 Squat Press – Hold dumbbells at shoulders, then squat and press up.
- 12 Bent Row – Hold dumbbells, bend your hips until your back is parallel with the floor, then row up.
- 12 Burpees – Start with feet together, squat down with hands on the floor, jump back into a plank position, lower yourself to the ground, then push back up, jump forward, then stand up.
- 12 Tricep Kickback – Hold dumbbells, bend your hips until your back is parallel with the floor, bring your elbow parallel to the floor, then extand your arms back.
- 12 Knee to Elbow on BoSu – Lay on the BoSu with middle of back on the ball, then bring your opposite knee to your opposite elbow, and alternate back and forth.
- 12 Back Extension on BoSu – Lay on stomach on BoSu, then lift up your upper back, working your low back.
- 12 Mountain Climbers on BoSu (ball upside down) – Get in plank position on the flat side of the ball, with hands on either side, then bring your opposite knee to opposite elbow, alternating.
- 12 Side Bobbers – Hold dumbbells in each had, stand straight up, then lean to the side, bringing dumbbell to your knee, bob back and forth.
Use dumbbells that are not easy but not too hard for you.
If you have any questions about this fast and easy workout at home, please leave a comment below!
Live Well and Live On,