Looking for a Thanksgiving workout at home? Look no further! Here is an awesome workout you can do with your family at home after your thanksgiving feast!
3 rounds of the’s exercises…
- Jump back and forth for 30 seconds.
- Jump side to side for 30 seconds.
- Lunge twist for 30 seconds, then do push ups for 30 seconds.
Do 3 sets of these exercises!
Single Leg Dead Lift – 10 on each leg
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand then lean forward (keeping your back straight), and swing back the leg on the dumbbell hand side at the same time.
- Then lower the leg and stand up at the same time. Repeat, doing one leg st a time. Kind of like a seesaw or pindelum.
- You should feel it in your hamstrings (back of your leg), and your low back.
Kettle Bell Swings – 20
- Hold a kettle bell with both hands, and put your feet a little more than shoulder width apart.
- Bend forward, keeping your back straight (don’t lockout your knees), and swing it between your legs.
- Then stand back up and tighten your butt.
- Don’t use your arms, just your hips.
- This works your hips hinge muscles.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 10 reps
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand
- Press up above your head with both arms at the same time.
- This works your shoulder muscles.
Side Bobber – 20 on each side
- Hold a dumbell in each hand.
- Then lean to one side (keeping your back straight, do not bend your hips), and try to reach your knee with the dumbbell.
- Then lean to the other side doing the same thing. Just go back and forth.
- This works your love handles.
Visit the Strength Training page for more information on the equipment for this thanksgiving workout at home.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Live Well and Live On,