Here is the Weslo Cadence Treadmill review. I has its pros and cons, but for the price it is a great treadmill to use for your home because it is very affordable!
Pros vs. Cons
- It is easy to put together. It can take as little as 30 minutes.
- It is collapsible!
- It has a basic digital read that flips through calories burned, time elapsed, distance, and mph as you run.
- It has six run pre-sets that are just right and adjustable as you run.
- It is quiet when you are running on it.
- It has a Thumb Heart Rate Sensor.
- It may take two people to install the bottom 4 bolts.
- To incline the treadmill you have to lower the back two feet.
- Just like any machine it may require maintenance. There are two hex keys and a manual that tells you how to adjust the belt (re-center, slipping, slowing, etc.). Don’t lose them! It’s just a simple quarter turn left or right into deep holes in the back to fix these problems. But without the keys, you’re in trouble.
The manual suggests you plug the treadmill into a surge protector. There is an extended service plan option that comes in the box. It has a 275 lbs. weight limit. The manual also recommends turning off the switch is underneath the front or unplugging the treadmill all together when not in use to protect electrical components.
All in all this is a great cardio machine for your home, because you can fold it up to fit in a small place, it is very simple to use, and it is cost efficient!
For more equipment that I recommend, check out the Cardio Training page. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions Weslo Cadence Treadmill! 🙂
Live Well and Live On,